Things Change

Its been a while since I've written, but I truly have good excuses...my brother got married, and I spent a month in muggy New Jersey, with the four kids with ABSOLUTELY nothing to do, except whinge (that's a great British word for complain) about the weather, how there's nothing to do and how I hate being away from home. Of course, the truth is that while I love my kids, I missed working. And I missed the money. Because as I tell all my would-be entrepreneurs, if you are not in it for the money - get yourself a hobby - not a company.

OK, so that accounts for August. September was a month of what's known in Israel as the CHAGIM. That means all the Jewish Holidays come on in September - or at least that's what it feels like. So again, all four kids were home for 20 out of the 30 days of the month.

But the real excuse is the new Start-UP. I've decided to take my own advice and get passionate about a business. Because that's what business (and family) is all about passion! I've never met a successful entrepreneur who wasn't passionate even to the point of ideological about their start-up.

So when a former boss offered me an idea, with funding, I jumped at the chance. And as I researched the market, the possibilities, I got more and more excited. And now, all I want to do is evangelize the product, only I can't. Because its a new idea, and I don't want anyone to know about it. I can only say that its in the GPS field and it will be a new paradigm for a particular industry.

There, I've added a post, and will try to keep more current going forward, so that when we finally launch, I will have a well ranked blog - a subject for another blog.

Comments